Keep your vehicle’s engine hot, because Rocket League Season 3 is on the way. The world’s most famous vehicular soccer game is preparing its new season, which will start on April 7 with brand new collaborations and vehicles.
Season 3 is near, but you still have a little more time to achieve the Season 2 Competitive Rewards that you wanted. With the end of the season, players will have new boosts that are exclusive for Season 2 alongside the other rewards:
- Bronze I or higher – Season 2 – Bronze Boost
- Silver I or higher – Season 2 – Silver Boost + lower Boost
- Gold I or higher – Season 2 – Gold Boost + lower Boosts
- Platinum I or higher – Season 2 – Platinum Boost + lower Boosts
- Diamond I or higher – Season 2 – Diamond Boost + lower Boosts
- Champion I or higher – Season 2 – Champion Boost + lower Boosts
- Grand Champion I – Season 2 – Grand Champion Boost + lower Boosts
- Supersonic Legend – Season 2 – Supersonic Legend Boost + lower Boosts
Psyonix unveiled Season 3 with two huge collaborations. The two biggest names of the racing world, NASCAR and Formula 1, will join the Rocket League world with their own bundles and will last throughout the season. However, you need to wait a little longer to obtain these bundles since the NASCAR bundle will hit the game in early May, while F1 will be in mid-May.
This isn’t the only thing that will be featured in Season 3. Tyranno, a new car which has high speed and hitbox will also take its place in the garage. A new playfield is a requirement for the upcoming cars, right? Players would show their talents in newly redesigned DFH Stadium with the start of the new season.
Rocket League Season 3 is going to start on April 7, following a game update on April 6 at 4 p.m. PDT. Players will have their Season 2 Competitive Rewards shortly after Season 3 goes live.